Friday, October 04, 2013

Gavin DeGraw – 'Make A Move' (unofficial lyrics)

Hey, from the first time that I asked your name
It's like a drug that went straight to the vein
I feel a high coming on and it's all because of you

We could get it goin' like one, two, freeze
Put up your hands and surrender to me
I know I'm easy to read and it's all because of you

Chorus:
I don't care where we sleep tonight
I don't care if it's in or outside
You know what to dooooo
Make a mooooove
You could throw away your phone
Make believe that we're all alone
I'm talkin' to youuuuuu
Make a mooooove
'Cuz I'm ready

I been thinkin' 'bout somethin' you once said
That life is short so let go of regret
So then I take your advise and I bet it all on you

And now your giving sexy a whole new name
Ya what I'm feelin' is hard to explain
I'm thinking we're overdue and I bet it all on you

Chorus:

Bridge:
I'm aware of what you're going through
Not afraid to say I've fallen for you
If you need someone to talk to I've got the time


Chorus:

No comments:

Post a Comment